Visitor Centre Re-OpeningJuly 12, 2020
We are delighted to announce we are re-opening our Visitor Centre on Wednesday 15th July.
We have been busy getting the Visitor Centre ready to welcome guests back to the distillery and we are looking forward to being able to do so from the 15th.
Our priority is of course the health and well being of our staff and visitors. We have followed all government guidelines and added our own additional safety measures to ensure we are opening as safely as possible.
- Face masks/covering must be worn at all times
- Track & trace system in place
- 2 metre social distancing at all times
- Adhere to signs and floor markings displayed
We will be offering a limited range of tours which must be pre-booked by telephone or email.
- Available 7 days per week – Diary open 2 weeks at a time
- Monday & Tuesday Classic Tour times are 10am/11am/3pm & 4pm £10pp. No other tours available.
- Wednesday – Sunday Tour times 10am/11am/1.30pm/2.30pm/3.30pm £10pp. No other tours available
- Pre-booked tours ONLY by telephone (01496 850 011) or email (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Limited spaces (6 persons if multi groups/persons booking)
- Larger group bookings permitted if social distancing doesn’t need to be in place (max 10)
- No bookings online – phone/email only
- Tasting packs available to purchase and take away to enjoy at home
- Tastings available at the distillery with the option of take away
- Remains closed for sit in meals
- Soup & a small selection of sandwiches available to take away as well as home-baking, teas, coffees & soft drinks
- A pre-ordered take away lunch can be arranged with 24 hour notice – telephone the distillery for options.
We look forward to welcoming you at our new Visitor Centre. If you have any queries please contact us by email or telephone.
tel: +44 (0)1496 850 011 email@example.com
Why Choose Dunnage Warehouses?
At Kilchoman we mature all our casks in traditional dunnage warehouses here on the west coast of Islay. Not only is the type of warehouse important to the character of a whisky but also the location, with each cask absorbing all the microclimatic differences Islay has to offer. There are…February 11, 2021